2021 LocalMotion Arts Festival Oktoberfest mini-fests!
Saturdays, 4pm – 8pm
Hapeville Arts Alley, Downtown Hapeville
Artist/Vendor Booths: $25 per date, waived in 2021 for previous LocalMotion Artists!
All vendors will be required to submit the following documents:
- Hapeville Transient Vendor Application
- Hapeville Release & Indemnification
- Cottage Food License (if applicable)
If you are interested in selling hot food at the festival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you!
Application submission does not guarantee festival acceptance. You will receive confirmation from the festival organizers once your application has been reviewed.
After submitting your registration form, please return here to upload your completed and signed documents.
Payments can be made online here: TCAA Paypal
ARTIST RULES & STANDARDS:
1) All artwork must be original and completed by the artist registering for the booth.
23) Absolutely no buy-sell of any kind is permitted. Prohibited items include:
– T-shirts/ commercial clothing/promotional posters
– Manufactured toys of any kind
– Commercially manufactured or reproduced items (resale)
– Jewelry made from more than 50% manufactured components
– Any item that employs the use of commercially available molds or patterns
3) Art vendors can only sell artwork. No food, promotional, or personal merchandise.
4) You, the artist, must attend the show and sit with your own booth; no one else may represent your work at the Festival. No agents, dealers or representatives may attend in place of the artist(s).
5) You must supply your own tent, tables, and chairs.9) There will be no rain date for inclement weather.
6) There will be no refunds for inclement weather or cancellation by the artist, though we will do our best to accommodate you on another date.
7) The LocalMotion Arts Festival Committee has the right to reject any art they deem inappropriate.
8) The Atlanta Tri-Cities Arts Association, LocalMotion Festival Committee, volunteer staff and personnel of the City of Hapeville, cannot and will not assume liability for loss, damage, or injury to anyone participating in the LocalMotion Arts Festival, nor for loss of any property. If insurance is desired, it must be secured by the participating vendor.
14) Please carefully read and complete and sign the application and indemnification forms – incomplete documents may be rejected.